EMEA are delighted to be working with a large business in Basel who are looking to welcome a Group Controller to the Finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a stable and growing business and be a key point of contact within Finance.
This role will involve working on exciting consolidation projects whilst working closely with both Accounting & Controlling teams, reporting to the Director of Controlling.
Your responsibilities as the Group Controller:
We are looking for:
- Execute consolidated financial closing, ensuring compliance with Group guidelines
- Serve as the primary contact for the Accounting Manual
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external auditors for consolidated financial results
- Drive ongoing development and optimization of financial management tools and reports
- Proven experience in consolidation processes
- Ideally, Audit experience, preferably from a Big 4 background
- Fluent in English and German, or French
- Experience with a consolidation tool - Tagetik
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.