My client, a global manufacturing business with a long history, is currently looking to recruit a Chinese-speaking Internal Audit Manager for its experienced, global team.
The team operates a relatively flat structure of experienced Auditors, so you will be involved in a broad range of Audit engagements where you will either act as a team lead or team member dependent on the engagement and strengths.
The company has significant operations in China, for which it requires a Chinese speaker, but you will also be involved in audits worldwide.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and strong potential for future learning and development.
As an Internal Audit Manager, your role will include:
- Manage or act as a team member on a range of global finance, operational and other audits, from pre-planning to post-audit review
- Analyse audit findings and provide recommendations
- Preparation of audit reports
- Presentation of audit results to management
- Evaluation of risks and internal controls
- Assist with compliance topics
- Involvement in ad-hoc and special projects
- Assist with the development of data analytics and AI tools within the Audit team
- CIA or equivalent qualification would be strongly preferred
- Good knowledge of SAP, particularly the FI/CO module
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in relevant Audit roles
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Willingness to travel up to 40% - this is likely to reduce over time, as the business' data analytics capabilities develop
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.