This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Biotech business at a time where they are significantly expanding operations.
They are seeking a proactive Senior Accountant with a solid grasp of accounting principles and hands-on experience. You will play a key role in shaping their financial landscape.
This is a challenging role in a supportive and international environment that will give you the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of activities.
As a Senior Accountant your role will include:
- Manage and oversee financial activities of company affiliates.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations.
- Serve as a key financial liaison, both internally and externally.
- Coordinate financial matters including reporting, forecasting, and auditing.
- Provide expert guidance and support to affiliates, ensuring adherence to best practices.
What You Bring:
- Proven experience in accounting, with a BSc/Ba in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Strong MS Office skills; familiarity with ERP systems (Navision/Business Central is a plus).
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytical acumen.
- Adaptability to a multicultural environment, excellent communication in English, and additional languages are a plus, particularly German.