Are you a dynamic, driven professional with a strong background in Treasury? Our client is looking for a Group Treasury Controller to join their team at their global headquarters in the Basel area of Switzerland.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to their ongoing Treasury transformation initiatives and help enhance their value proposition to the group.
They provide a highly interesting, versatile, and challenging work environment, where you will have the opportunity for growth and influence on daily activities and projects.
You can expect attractive, performance-based remuneration and benefits, as well as tailored, individual training designed to help you excel in your role.
As a Group Treasury Controller, your role will include:
• Financial reporting, monitoring interest rate and FX risk, and overseeing financing structures
• Ensuring compliance with internal controls and Treasury policies
• Collaborating with various stakeholders and supporting transformation projects
• Managing interfaces with Treasury Front-office, Back-office, Accounting, Controlling, Tax, Investor Relations, IT and Global Business Service
• Acting as key user for SAP TRM and SAP add-on CIM, including customization, testing, and training
• University degree in Finance or related subject; additional Treasury or Finance professional qualifications are desirable
• Minimum of 5 years' Treasury experience in an international group
• Expertise in financial asset management, capital markets, and financial instruments
• Experience in Treasury-related accounting, reporting, and analysis
• Proficiency in ERP and TMS (ideally SAP S4 Hana and TRM applications); Bloomberg/Reuters experience a plus
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills, with the ability to interpret numbers and provide insights
• Fluency in English is essential, German would be advantageous
• Self-starter with a growth mindset and willingness to take on new responsibilities
• Strong change agent and team player with excellent communication skills
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.