EMEA Recruitment is working with a client that has innovation at the core of everything it does. Based at its office in Bern, the business is looking for a German-speaking Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, who will be responsible for the recruitment strategy and process.
This role involves collaborating with hiring managers, developing recruitment strategies, and ensuring a seamless and positive candidate experience.
Responsibilities of the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager include:
Ideal candidate profile:
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies in alignment with the organisation's objectives, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Provide guidance to hiring manager and leadership teams, ensuring consistency to process and successful candidate experience
- Drive improvements in attraction and selection to increase diversity in the hiring process
- Advise managers on assessment techniques that drive the quality of new hires
- Raise employer brand through effective use of social media platforms
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process
- Be responsible for creating measurable KPIs based on methods implemented
- Previous experience of creating and implementing robust recruitment strategies for business success
- Great communicator and confident working with senior leaders
- Proactive approach and enjoys a high degree of autonomy
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment systems
- Fluent in English and German
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.