On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Corporate Treasury Specialist.
Our client is a world-class global company offering exciting work, collaboration with a diverse, international team of professionals, comprehensive training and career development opportunities, and flexible working hours with competitive benefits.
If you're an experienced, driven individual with a background in Finance, this is a unique opportunity to support a dynamic financial team, optimizing operations and driving strategic goals.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Treasury Specialist are:
The required skills and experience of the Corporate Treasury Specialist are:
- Collaborate with finance leaders to manage and develop periodic treasury management and corporate finance reporting
- Resolve any broader corporate finance/legal issues through communication with the relevant departments
- Monitor the liquidity needs and cash levels of the organization, handling ad hoc treasury matters as they arise
- Oversee and enhance the cash-flow forecasting process, utilizing relevant financial modelling tools
- Evaluate foreign exchange (FX) risk positions and develop comprehensive reporting analytics; propose innovative solutions to further mitigate FX risk, including potential hedging programs
- Lead in managing internal treasury compliance documentation, ensuring adherence to regulatory standards
- Contribute to the implementation and ongoing administration of the treasury system platform across the group, with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- Experience as a financial analyst in an international corporate environment; proven experience in treasury projects, bank connectivity, and automation is required
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, SAP, Hyperion/SmartView, TIS or other business intelligence and consolidation systems
- Comprehensive understanding of treasury operations, accounting principles, financial statements analysis, and consolidation principles
- Excellent command of English; proficiency in German is a plus
- A proactive, service-oriented individual with excellent communication skills, and a strong inclination towards continuous improvement
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.