On behalf of our international client, we are looking for a Finance Manager. This position is developmental.
Working closely with the Country CFO, you will push a steep learning curve to move into a succession position as soon as possible
The opportunities to grow will be greatly accelerated, and exposure to strategic stakeholders will be maximised.
The main duties of the Finance Manager include:
- Analyse, present, and oversee financial reports, ensuring their accuracy and timely delivery
- Manage accounting services, business strategies, and investment plans
- Direct the annual audit process, ensuring the precision of financial statements and their compliance with financial regulations
- Oversee internal controls, and tax
- Develop, review, and monitor financial plans, budgets, and long-range (5-year plan) strategies
- Spearhead human resources development, maintaining personnel guidelines in accordance with Swiss regulations and payroll
- Direct procurement processes, collaborating with Group procurement teams and legal representatives
- Negotiate commercial terms with suppliers and oversee administrative functionalities for streamlined operations
The required skills and experience of the Finance Manager are:
- Entrepreneurial spirit with previous exposure to international business
- Master's degree in Finance and Administration or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of Swiss accounting standards
- Proven responsibility in overseeing financial data, reporting, and audit coordination
- Strong presentation creation and delivery skills – FP&A and business controllership blend
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, capable of liaising effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Strong analytic, organizational, and problem-solving skills, supporting informed decision-making
- Procurement and HR exposure is a benefit
- Fluency in both English and French
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.