On behalf of one of our international clients, we are seeking a Treasury Manager.
This role is part of a reorganisation of the department, and as such will have exposure to a variety of tasks as the new structure takes shape. As such, it will have direct exposure to strategic leadership, with the possibility of progression.
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Manager are:
The skills & experience required of the Treasury Manager are:
- FX & Interest Rate Oversight: Navigate and administer the organization's FX and interest rate exposures
- Cash Management: Supervise daily financial management and short-term capital forecasting for specific operational units
- Cash-Flow Forecasting: Handle and refine the organization's monthly monetary flow prediction process
- Internal Financial Support: Manage internal financial activities and provide financial oversight to local operational units
- Financial Reporting & Analysis: Create and enhance reporting and dashboards to support Treasury and broader financial risk oversight
- Regulatory and Internal Compliance: Manage internal and external financial compliance documentation and processes
- Academic Credentials: Degree in Finance/Management or similar (an additional qualification in financial management is advantageous)
- Financial Accounting & Reporting: Comprehensive knowledge of financial accounting and reporting within the Treasury function
- Technological Skills: Expertise in Excel, familiarity with data visualization tools, and knowledge of Treasury Management Systems
- Analytical and Collaborative Skills: A mindset that amalgamates analytical thinking with a collaborative spirit and client-focused approach
- Language Proficiency: Competence in English is vital, and additional language capabilities are advantageous
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.