We are recruiting a Structuring Specialist for a dynamic and growing international trading company headquartered in Zug.
If you are a talented Finance professional looking for an exciting opportunity to manage and shape the Finance operations, we want to hear from you.
The business is currently looking to hire a Structuring Specialist, who will be working in the company's headquarters in Zug.
You will be responsible for handling inventory management and financing transactions driven by clients and funders.
This includes conducting risk analysis and mitigation, as well as applying capital market and structuring techniques to create financially feasible structured transactions that benefit all sides of the transaction.
Key responsibilities of the Structuring Specialist:
- Provide technical structuring assistance to Sales and Funding departments
- Research and disseminate new transaction aspects, market conditions, and information
- Participate in detailed risk analysis, negotiation, and implementation of financing and structuring solutions
- Review and assist clients with commercial contracts
- Coordinate meetings, presentations, and engagements to achieve structured solutions
- Prepare and review transaction cashflow and pricing models
- Extract relevant information from transaction legal documentation for internal departments to execute
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field
- Proven experience in Structured Finance
- Experience in either Capital Markets or Trade Finance
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Effective communication and social skills
- Detail-oriented mindset
How to apply:
Join us in shaping the future of our client’s company and advancing your career as a Structuring Specialist. We look forward to hearing from you!
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.