Our client, a prominent FMCG business, is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join its team in Zug.
With an understanding of Regulatory needs and technical knowledge, you will develop innovative and consumer-centric Quality solutions for both new and existing portfolio products.
Regulatory Compliance Manager – Exclusive, Zug, Switzerland
As Regulatory Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Design, development and launch of exciting new artwork solutions
- Oversee all regulatory compliance requirements and establish processes for a growing FMCG product portfolio
- Collaborate with CMOs and external partners to ensure product production meets agreed standards
- Establish relationships with relevant agencies and consultants on global scale within the Regulatory environment of the food & beverages sector
- Hold awareness of relevant regulations in respect of food & beverages regulatory compliance
Our client has a strong pipeline of new products and growth, and is seeking a dedicated and passionate leader with the following skills:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
- At least 3+ years working within Regulatory Compliance, Quality or Artwork Management
- Previous track record in working with stakeholders and ideally external partners from a manufacturing perspective
- A deep understanding of regulation and compliance within the food & beverages industry
- Be able to create and optimise processes from scratch
- Fluent in English - any other language would be a benefit
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.