We're looking for a dynamic professional to join our service industry client as a strategic Controller in Zurich, working within its international operations organization.
The role will report to the VP Finance for the division, as well as working closely with other senior stakeholders.
The business offers a fun, innovative environment, with a diverse, multi-cultural team.
It also offers excellent opportunities for international career progression
As a Controller, your role will include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the sector, and effectively manage financial and operational control over multiple product lines
- Provide strategic insights and analysis to aid leadership decision making, and oversee forecasting and budgeting operations
- Implement process improvement initiatives in reporting and business planning, while maintaining responsibility for managing operations overhead and cost budgets
- Ensure database integrity and utilize data analytics to facilitate strategic decisions, manage financial reporting, and track industry trends
- Support negotiation strategies with operational partners and drive innovative initiatives to foster an industry-leading, non-hierarchical organization
- 5+ years of experience in relevant fields
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant Business field
- Fluent English - professional working knowledge of German is a plus
- Excellent collaboration, communication skills, and ability to work alone
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel - SQL, QlikView, and Power BI skills are a plus
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.