EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be working with an international B2C business in its search for a Treasury Specialist to join its Finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the Treasury Manager who encourages driving the treasury function forward with innovative ideas! This company offer exciting internal development opportunities, as well as an impressive array of benefits.
Duties of Treasury Specialist will include:
We are looking for:
- Group wide liquidity planning & management, including payment processing and FX transactions
- Warranty management, including liaising with banks, insurance companies and 3rd parties - continuously strengthening external relationships
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Acting as point of contact for taxes, ICS issues, and internal/ external audit
- A Treasury specialist with experience in a group treasury function, or within the banking sector
- Fluent in German, English and French
- Strong experience with SAP, and other cash management/ guarantee systems
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.