EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be partnering again with a long-standing and well-regarded client in its search for an HR Administration and Payroll Manager, due to the continued progression of the company.
As the HR Administration and Payroll Manager, you will report into the Head of Payroll and HR Administration and be responsible for providing timely and accurate Payroll support and managing the HR administration processes.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
We are looking for:
- Coordinating and managing the entire payroll system
- Managing direct reports within the Payroll department
- Maintain and update HR-related databases
- Assist with the onboarding process for new hires
- Supporting internal requirements, such as ensuring the proper completion and submission of annual leave reports
- Assisting in quarter and year-end closing
- Processing of employee enquiries and requests related to Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, and Taxes
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.
- Strong knowledge of Swiss labour law is essential
- Payroll experience, with an interest in Accounting
- Fluent English - strong German language skills would be an advantage
- Comfortable in the use of MS Office and general IT systems