My client, a global B2B organisation, is recruiting a Global Director Change Management to lead a transformation of its Procurement & Supply Chain function.
You will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams to deliver change initiatives to optimise the global Procurement & Supply Chain function.
Your responsibilities as the Global Director Change Management:
For this Global Director Change Management role, we are looking for a high calibre candidate with the following skillset:
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business needs and opportunities to rationalise spend and optimise Procurement & Supply Chain processes
- Identification of opportunities for business efficiencies and cost savings
- Ability to motivate cross-functional teams to ensure the success of the Change Management program
- Lead the PMO for transformational program, strategically setting plans, objectives and deliverables, and ensuring project delivery
- Bachelor's or master's degree, ideally in a Business discipline
- Successful delivery of large-scale change programs within multi-national organisations
- Understanding of Procurement & Supply Chain function within a global business
- Familiar with Procurement & Supply Chain technology and processes – in particular, sourcing software and ERP systems
- Familiar with change management and project management tools and methodologies
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.