My client, a leading international firm within the hospitality and leisure sector, is looking to recruit a VP Procurement to manage a growing international team.
Your responsibilities as the VP Procurement:
This role is newly created and reflects a headcount growth within the company that is also being supported by investment and transformation within Procurement processes, including the advancement of digital tools.
For this VP Procurement role, we are looking for a high calibre candidate with the following skillset:
- Manage a significant Procurement team of 40+ heads internationally
- Help achieve process integration for incoming technology advancements within the Procurement department
- Provide strong strategic direction within Procurement to confidently align medium and long-term market and business strategies to Procurement activities
- Positively influence senior stakeholders and strategic decisions within the project to achieve optimal results for the business
- Act as a point of escalation for operational issues within the Procurement teams
- Oversee a significant Procurement budget with high P&L impact
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a Business discipline
- Must have experience in a B2C industry – ideally hospitality, leisure or travel sectors
- Experience within consumer services-focused businesses would be preferential
- Strong people manager with proven leadership skills, particularly in developing capabilities and motivating newly created teams
- Prior experience within Procurement or Supply Chain or transformation projects would be highly desirable
- Experience of change management, continual improvements, process excellence or digitalisation projects is highly desirable
- Knowledge of CI or PMO methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma, FMEA, Agile, etc. is beneficial
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and sourcing software
- Fluent English is essential – other languages beneficial
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.