|EMEA Recruitment is working exclusively with our client, a real estate company based in Amsterdam, in search of a Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant will be Finance team based in their European HQ, responsible for the day-to-day Accounting activities and reconciliation of payroll of the general ledger at a regional level.
For the successful Senior Accountant, there is an attractive salary and a generous benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of financial accounts for 3-5 assigned entities
- Reviewing and managing General & Administrative and Non-Operating expenses, including accruals and prepaids
- Recording and reconciling payroll transactions
- Understanding and reconciling general ledger accounts related to the mentioned topics
- Providing variances between actuals and forecasts for FP&A and Corporate Finance
- Assisting with internal reporting for relevant stakeholders
- Offering information on accounting treatment (US GAAP and Local GAAP) and insights into variances
- Promoting a collaborative team atmosphere and positive work environment
- Contributing to continuous improvements through process documentation and efficiency gains
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.
- BSc/MSc degree in Accounting or Business
- 3 years relevant Accounting experience
- Experience with global, multi-entity organisations or public accounting preferred
- Strong Accounting knowledge and track record of driving process improvements
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Fluency in English