At EMEA Recruitment, we are specialists in international Finance & Accountancy, BI & Data, Human Resources, Procurement & Supply Chain and Operations recruitment and executive search. We work as a strategic partner to your business, managing recruitment processes from middle management to executive levels across Switzerland, the Netherlands, and the wider EMEA and US regions. With offices in Zug, Amsterdam and Nottingham, our consultants are well networked, can offer knowledgeable advice and, above all, offer a human-first approach.
We pride ourselves on being personally recommended by both clients and candidates. Our standards when presenting shortlists to clients set us apart from our competition. Don’t take our word for it! See our testimonials to hear from our clients and candidates first-hand.
Our assurances throughout your recruitment process:
- Once fully briefed on a vacancy from you, we aim to present a strong and relevant shortlist, within a short and pre-determined, mutually agreed time scale. We do this by focusing not only on the technical skills and ability to do the job, but also the cultural and personality fit required.
- CV shortlists can be accompanied by the unique addition of a video shortlist utlising our online video conferencing facility, EMEA Live to assist in making informed decisions and improve the speed of your recruitment process. Contact us for more details.
- We conduct thorough competency-based interviews, as well as seeking references for each candidate that we represent.
- Our process with candidates is extremely thorough and includes a detailed career consultation, so that when they join your business, we have ensured that the opportunity ties in with their long-term goals – improving the longevity of their career with your business.
- Once we have successfully sourced an individual for a vacancy, we maintain contact with both them and you on a regular basis, ensuring that we engage both parties on a quarterly basis, giving 360 degree feedback to ensure a value-adding, long-term partnership.
Contact us for any recruitment advice or to discuss your recruitment needs.