EMEA Recruitment has an exclusive opportunity for an S&OP Planning Manager to join our client, a leading luxury FMCG business in Zurich.
As the S&OP Planning Manager, you will make strategic and tactical decisions to balance demand and supply, coordinate volume and mix with capacity and capability, and harmonise financial and operational plans with strategic goals to achieve key business priorities.
This position will require an experienced S&OP leader with the ability to facilitate and drive results in a fast-paced and demanding growth environment.
Responsibilities of the S&OP Planning Manager:
- Develop and maintain demand planning processes
- Lead S&OP meetings to align demand forecasts with production
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing for accurate forecasts
- Analyze data to improve forecasting accuracy and inventory management
- Monitor KPIs and provide insights to senior management
- Drive cross-functional collaboration for operational excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience in Supply Chain, preferably in skincare or luxury goods industries
- Strong organizational, project management, and communication skills
- People management experience, including leadership and conflict management skills
- Experience working with various departments including Marketing, IT, and Finance
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.